Thursday, September 20, 2007

My Day

Well yesterday morning I woke up at 7:30 to the sound of pounding. Not remembering that they were putting a new roof on our building, I was a little shocked to see the outline of a person in my bedroom window. This wouldn't have been so shocking except for the fact that I live on the third floor. With that little sleep I didn't know what was going on, I just jumped out of bed and was a little freaked out.

Later in the day when I was at work I got a call saying my grandmother is going to have heart surgery today. This isn't the first time and we have know for about a month now it was coming. I just called my mom and they have just started her five hour procedure, so I'll be finding out how she is by voicemail.

2 comments:

Steph said...

So how's your grandmother? I hope the surgery went well.

Steve said...

She's fine now. Still healing and having my annoying aunt take care of her.