Sunday, May 04, 2008

Old people are Funny

Well yesterday was my last day before vacation and I just knew I couldn't have a day with no weirdness. About an hour or two before I was going to leave I had this strange old lady who has come to our store almost everyday for forever talk to me. I honestly hate her because she tries to tip the crew. I was the one who ended up helping her and she tried to tip me. I told her I could take it and that is when she said. "Well you'll need that money for when you start seeing girls."
I just lost it and after a struggling to contain the laughter I just told her that I was 26 and that I had been "seeing girls" for ten years. She mumbled something about me looking young for my age and went off to take a seat. Ah old people can be funny.

1 comment:

Winter said...

You should try dating highschool kids, apparently it's all the rage.