Thursday, May 21, 2009

Life In a New Town

Well I thought that the moving would be the hard part, and it was hard. I am still unpacking because even though I had five full days to finish it I totally didn't. Things are mostly put away except the pile of 8 boxes in my bedroom. Oh well I will get that done on Saturday.

I started my new job on Monday. It is probably the most horrible job I have ever had. While it is almost the same job I had before, it is far worse. I knew that some things would be different, but I just didn't think that it would be this bad. I know I can be overly dramatic sometimes, but now isn't one of them. I have never been "corrected" for doing things that I know for a fact are right before in my life. These people have no clue how to run their business and it drives me insane. To top it off I feel like I have no one to talk to there. All of the people there are just irritating. I have this weekend off work so I am spending it applying for new jobs and fine tuning my resume.

Other than the job part of my life, I am actually doing pretty well. The move went smooth enough, the girlfriend is happy to not have a long distance relationship again (as am I), I forgot how much I missed about living alone, I have a washer and dryer that don't take quarters for the first time in 7 years, and I got my internet installed and it costs me half as much as it has for the last 3 years. I can't think about the last one too much or I will realize how much money I wasted (just did $720). Except for the money thing those are all good things.

1 comment:

Shakil Shah said...

Music is the Soundtrack of my Life
.If you want to travel.....iphone apps are whats hot and what will never be whats not. They are multiplying like rabbits. Imagine what you can do with yours, with the right tools and guidance. Please check out my site.
www.i-phoneapplication.com were making alot of money!!!
All my best

Shaquille, Rock and Roll, Roy