Thursday, October 08, 2009

This Is My Life and It May Suck

Well I have not even tried to keep this thing up lately. I just don't have to a lot to say. Work has been a real chore. The sexual harasser at work has been sent to another store after giving a girl at work a lap dance in the office. We were sent a manager from another store as a replacement and he kind of sucks. I have been around this store long enough to see what all the problems are, but I have no real power to make the changes to fix them.

I just realize how much I miss my friends back in BG. I love my girlfriend, but I have no real friends of my own. When we aren't spending time together I am alone or at work. It really sucks. I know I could spend time with my girlfriend's friends, but I always feel out of place. I just miss being a half hour or less from my closest friends, because three hours is just to much. We're planing to go to visit next month so that should help.

I am now living poorer than I was my first year away at college. I am almost at the point of choosing which bills I can pay every month and eating ramen three times a day. I exaggerate, but only a little. It is sad that I am making the most I ever have and still have less money than I did a year ago. Oh well there isn't much I can do about it.

No comments: