Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I Hate my job

Well after a great weekend I thought that I was set for the week. Wrong! Work has sucked. It seems like there is conflict at every turn. A few of the crew people have just been really annoying this week. I even yelled at someone for bitching that I was making her use "dirty" towels. Of course after all of that I had one of the most difficult lunches ever been a part of. We were short people for the shift and no one would come in. Then my register people started screwing up I just gave up on them and took over. It sucked. Then my General Manager was late for her shift. To top if all off I was stuck there an extra two hours after my shift for a meeting. It was like the day that wouldn't end.

After I finally got off of work I went with Winter to just get out of this town. We got a something to eat and went home, but even a day later just thinking about those people pisses me off. I hate that anyone can make that angry.

1 comment:

Winter said...

Yes the lunch shift ='ed 'teh suck' but I ='ed awesomeness at my job. One tiny light in a dark room sure, I know.

I'm not even sure what I just typed makes sense, but I used equations, sort of. :)