Monday, January 01, 2007

A New Year with the Same Old Stuff

Happy New Year everybody. Thanks to a ten hour shift on new year's eve, my celebration was kind of lacking. I worked from 6 to 4 and I was so tired that I was dozing off at 10 o'clock. Not that I had big plans, but being awake would have been a good start. So new years kind of sucked. Oh well better luck next time.

Christmas was good though. I made out like a bandit. My family is into giving cash as a gift which is a help given my pre-christmas spending spree. Of my other gifts I didn't do half bad either. My personal favorite came from Winter, the entire series of Invader Zim. This is a repayment for my gift to her of season three of Arrested Development.

Work has been particularly tough these last couple of weeks because of the fact that almost everyone sucks. I know that there a lot of new people at work and of course they will suck, but nearly everyone else can't do anything. If these people don't get better soon I'll just lock myself in the office and scream for a few hours. Or whatever stops the murderous urges.

1 comment:

Winter said...

This post is more proof of my awesomeness: "My personal favorite came from Winter". I am going to print it out and paste in my scrap book entitled "Winter's Big Book of Awesomenessosity".