Saturday, December 23, 2006

The Big Two Five

That is it as of yesterday I am twenty-five. This really wouldn't bother me, but about a month ago I realized that half of my twenties would be over. I always thought by this point in my life I would have my life more together, ya know. I have got a shit job, no girlfriend, and a mountain of debt. Ah the life.

Well the day started out badly when I woke up at 6:05. The problem is that I was supposed to be at work at 6. Once I got to work things didn't really get any better. I managed to get through the day somehow. Anyway I did get to actually try to have fun on my birthday. I went out with Winter, and Le, La, and their roommate. After a few shots and a few drinks I at least felt a little less depressed. There is nothing like drinking and eating chocolate cake at 1 in the morning. The joys of adulthood.

2 comments:

Winter said...

Don't feel too bad. The rest of us are in the same boat with the "having life more together" theme.

Yes work sucked, but the going outing was much fun. At least you didn't end up wandering home alone in the dark, drunk like I did on my birthday. ;)

colonel eggroll said...

sorry I didn't make it to your big b-day bash! =(

Anyhoo, winter is totally right about everyone feeling that way, so you're not alone. We all feel the same!

Hope you had a merry christmas!