Monday, December 04, 2006

Sad Friday

Alright it was a busy few weeks lately. Work has sucked and life in general has been some what depressing. I've been broke all week due to the student loan sharks making me pay two months of payments at once. Everyone at work is getting fired faster than we can train new people so that makes work suck even more than usual.

One hilarious thing happened Friday night. I needed to do a load of laundry for uniforms to wear to work, so I walk through the laundry room door to find eight people playing hacky sack. I had to force my way through the small crowd to get to a washer. I got my laundry in and ran up stairs and laughed for a few minutes. It wasn't just that they were playing hacky sack at 9 o'clock in a laundry room, it was the assortment of losers that were there that made it funny. These were some early twenties stoners that obviously had nothing better to do on a Friday night. Although I guess I shouldn't say much since I was doing laundry and watching season two of Arrested Development. How sad.

4 comments:

Winter said...

I have been meaning to make mention of the hacky sack players, but you saved me the trouble. Usually when I've gone down it's 5 or six guys, some shirtless, most sort of loser-esque.

And Arrested Development is Sweet not sad.

Winter said...

Write something new dammit.

Steve said...

Something new dammit

Winter said...

remind me to slap you later