Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Oh my God, He's bald

Okay the day started out kind of bad with me waking up at 9 and not being able to get back to sleep. Then after I had gotten around and taken my car to be fixed I had the great idea to get my hair cut. I had recently had the bad idea of growing out my hair a little. This was dumb because my hair becomes an unruly wavy mess. Anyway I just wanted my hair cut so I when to the same place I usually do. I showed her how long I wanted my hair to be and then I took off my glasses and let her start. I knew it was bad when it took so long. My hair although a little long for me was still short and a long haircut should have been under ten minutes, but this one was more than twenty. By the time my glasses were back on it was too late, the damage was done. I look like I got a buzz cut. I haven't had my hair this short since I was in the sixth grade. I feel bald and naked. For once I am glad I have to wear a hat to work. I will now be stuck with this now for at least a month, yeah me.

1 comment:

Winter said...

Oh stop whining about it. Your hair really does look fine. You'll get used to it. :)