Saturday, February 17, 2007

Blizzards and Meltdowns

Well we survived the blizzard and it wasn't so bad. Nothing to eventful happened because of the snow. I didn't work Wednesday so I didn't have to go out in most of it. I did venture out in the afternoon to get groceries and pizza. When I came home I managed to get my car stuck. Had it not been for the kindness of some passing motorists (I blocked the road so they had to help move me) I would have be in some trouble.

Work has been a mess all week. Jay, one of or newer managers, got sent to another store after Monday when someone over there got fired. I tried to be sad about it, but we really didn't need him at our store. I keep having near breakdowns because some of the other managers just leave and the whole store is a disaster. Last night two managers were off at 8 and when they left I was out of everything and I was short one person. It took me an hour to get everything caught up. I was pissed. After we closed I took everyone out to Tim Horton's and we stayed til 3.

1 comment:

Winter said...

Um, I helped too with the stuck car. Or at least I tried. ;)