Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I'm not a morning person

I know I am being a baby, but I hate opening. It means me getting up at 5 am to go work and work with some of our more annoying crew and serve some of our more annoying customers. This week I have to open 4 out of 5 days and I hate it. Everyday I want to fall asleep earlier. Yesterday I was falling asleep on the couch at 5:30 in the evening. I feel like an eighty year old man falling asleep that early. I am not a morning person and the amount of caffeine I have to consume to function at that hour can't be healthy. With just to more days until vacation I am thinking I just be glad to not be woken by my alarm clock buzzing. With tomorrow being my one day not to open I was more than a little upset to realize I would have to go in early tomorrow morning to work on the schedule.

No comments: