Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Nervous breakdowns and despair

My mom had a nervous breakdown on our way back from vacation. We had to admit mom to a mental hospital that she just was released from today. I feel alone and like I a going to be trapped here. I always felt like I was the one holding everything together when I lived at home and I feel guilty not being at home the last five years. I know I am not at fault for this, but I still feel like I am. My dad has been almost no help at all. He says he cares, but just refuses to admit that anything is wrong. I just don't know what to do anymore. I feel like I have to take care of everything, but every time I try I just can't figure out a way to make things work out. This sucks and I just want a way out. I am twenty-five years old, how can this be my life?

No comments: