Sunday, August 12, 2007

Yes, I posted a picture



This is me pissed off and waiting in my car. I was waiting because my car had a flat tire. Normally this would just mean I get my ass out and change it, but I nearly got hit by car when I tried to change it. So after calling for help I waited for 45 minutes until someone got there. Now it was hot out today, about 85 to 90 degrees and I didn't have enough gas in my car to just let it run so I had to roll down the windows and wait.

I may not have been so mad, but I was already feeling like crap from the family reunion I was coming home from. I had to answer the question,"What are going to do now that you're done with school?" more times that I thought was humanly possible. I don't know what I am going to do with the rest of my life and I am okay with it. Unfortunately I am not okay with announcing to every that to near strangers I only see once a year. Life sucks.

2 comments:

Stiletto said...

just tell them you intend to marry rich? Me, I never have those problems on our family reunions but that could be because at those events, 95% of all my relatives are too drunk to care =P

Winter said...

I laugh every time I see that picture. It's definitely a "eff this noise" picture.