Saturday, August 23, 2008

No Private Life

Well I was reminded today that nothing stays secret for long. I know that everyone in our small company knows I am dating some else at work. While I knew that this was a really badly kept secret but, I just assumed that it would stay quiet just a little longer. I just wanted to have no one at work knowing or caring about my personal life. Oh well, what is done is done. I don't care that much or anything, I just feel like my privacy is gone.

Other than that I have been really busy this week. Work has been busy with all of the college kids moving back in. I am still not done unpacking. I think that this is becoming an endless process. I am going home tomorrow for a family lunch thing at my grandma's house. So I have a hour and half drive each way to be there for a few hours to look forward to, great.

No comments: