Monday, March 26, 2007

I Am the Terminator

Well it just seemed like an ordinary slow night at work. Everything was fine, midnight came and I closed the store. Then an idiot I had as a closer kept moving slower. I did most of his work and then went into office to start my own. When he finally finished his close he came to me to complain about our other closer. Well I just shrugged my shoulders and closed the office door. I finished my work and looked up through the window in the office. Well I saw two yelling at each other. I stood back for a few seconds hoping they would sort it all out. Next thing I know the idiot is threatening to beat up the other.

What do I do? I start yelling at the both of them to shut up and get over it. The idiot yells and me and says how I'm always against him (which is true). I am usually a little more calm than this, but my personal rule is if you yell at me, I yell back. It is childish but it is what it is. Of course if you yell and scream at your boss you should know what will happen next. I fired him. Yeah me. When I called into work this morning to explain the situation and I was pretty much complimented on firing him. So one more is added to the long list people I've fired, but this one really deserved it.

3 comments:

colonel eggroll said...

Good job, heard he's finally gone for good!

Like your new template, btw.

Steve said...

I was more than happy to get rid of him.

Thanks, I was just ready for a change.

Winter said...

I want to change my template, but I'm sensing blogger planning to fuck with me if I do, so I haven't bothered yet.