Friday, October 27, 2006

Am I an Asshole?

I don't get people at all. I just told a kid at work I don't care what how people feel and he got so mad at me he wouldn't talk to me. What the hell does it matter if I care how you feel? Really I know no one wants to know how I feel, including me, why then should I care how random people feel. As long as I know I'm not trying to hurt your feelings I don't care if you feel bad. Get a thicker skin people.

This leads me to my next point, why are people so emotional around me lately? Is a hello from me now a code for go to hell? Not that I don't enjoy making the occasional person cry, it is rather fun, but really what is up? Winter is almost here and it sucks, but GET OVER IT. Life goes on even if your miserable.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep, life's hard get a helmet.

But I'm a girl so I do the emotional thing quite well sometimes.

Winter said...

When you said "winter is almost here" I thought you were talking about me for like .01 seconds and was confused.

I can speak from experience when I say that the kid you mentioned is like that with Everybody, not just you.