Tuesday, October 17, 2006

A Long Weekend (And not the Good Kind)

This was my last weekend working all weekend since we now have a new manager bring us up to 4 managers. What was really weird was that I opened Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. Well this meant that I couldn't do anything because I had to get up at 5 everyday. I still managed to make it out for laser tag with some people from work on Saturday night, although I didn't get much sleep that night.
Then there was work. Both Saturday and Sunday were miserable. I had people call in both days and of course we were ungodly busy all day long. Saturday I had to spend 2 and a half hours after work getting various items from other stores to make it through the weekend. I even drove to our store in Oregon on Navare. Let's just say I feel better about my store now. It was bad. Sunday was even worse than Saturday. I seriously wanted to cry. We were so busy and we had no one there working. After it was over I still had to call in two people in early to make it all work.
Well after three 6am to 4 pm shifts I have a day off. Unfortunately I had to miss out on Layla's 21st birthday celebration, or the a night of excessive drinking. I only got to meet them and have a shot with them before they left at around midnight. By that time I was ready to go to bed. I only was awake about ten minutes before I fell asleep. Life sucks.

2 comments:

colonel eggroll said...

Sorry to hear about your long weekend. But at least there is lost tonight!! Yay! =)

I like the new blog, it's purty!

Winter said...

Lost, lost, lost, lost, lost, lost, lost, lost, lost

I rule you all in laser tag.