Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Mourning my car and a visit

So my life sucks. My car is dead. I can either spend $2000 and fix it or get a new car. I'm going with option B. Thankfully Winter was good enough to drive me around town to look at cars. I found two options, but nothing that I really want to buy. After calling my mom I may now have my brother driving to BG to help me find a car. This is scary not only because all of his cars have been shit, but also because this is the second time in over 4 years he has ever visited me. I have a sneaking suspicion that it may have more to do with the large amount of bars in this college town. I just hope his visit is short, because I will not have his drunk ass camped out on my sofa.

3 comments:

colonel eggroll said...

I am somewhat interested in meeting this hooligan brother of yours. He almost has super human ghetto status in my mind.

Winter said...

Lol.

After all the stories I've heard I admit I'm kind of curious too, but I agree that I don't want any drunk ass camping going on in the apartment either.

Winter said...

Col. E, we were close, he has a beard, not a goatee.