Monday, October 30, 2006

Car trouble

Well another weekend is over and I am convinced that I need to stay locked in my bedroom from friday until monday. I had a horrible day at work on saturday, which is normal for me when I open. I still don't understand how everyone I work with goes retarded on the weekends and forgets how to do their jobs, but they do. After work I went to a Halloween party at my friend Jason's house. It was alright, a little dull, but alright.

Sunday morning I get up early and get ready to go to church. As I get out of the shower I realize that I am an hour early since daylight savings time is over. Since I was already up and showered I went with it and spent some extra time reading and watching tv before I left. I finally got to church and meet up with some friends in Toledo. After several hours of enjoying myself I leave to go home.

As I am getting on the highway to go home my car's oil light goes on and my car dies. I call my friends to pick me up and after a few phone calls get a tow truck to hawl off my car. I had no idea where to have my car fixed so I had the place that towed it recomend where to tow it. Now I have no idea what is wrond with my car, how much it will cost, or when it will be done. Having to relie on people for rides sucks. My wonderful roomate I am sure will soon be sick of this and most likely kill me. My friends will stop calling. My life may soon be over. I need my car back in working order. Now.

4 comments:

Winter said...

I like that I'm somehow wonderful and homicidal in the same sentence. I have a rare gift I guess.

Don't worry, we've all been there (car troubles), that's what friends are for. :)

colonel eggroll said...

Sorry to hear about your car troubles. Hopefully things will soon be looking up!

colonel eggroll said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Wow, I stumbled on your blog after searching for "the worst college town." I'm helping my daughter with some research for a project.
I thought my life was tough...you make getting up at 3:30 every morning to drive two hours to work seem like a cakewalk.
Anyway, can't you find someone to help you? This is so sad.