Thursday, July 12, 2007

Burns, Cold Showers and My Stupidity.

Yesterday I got burned at work. A kid who is normally really good splashed grease from the fryer on my arm. He apologized, but having 350 degree grease run down my arm made me less willing to accept his apology. Now I have several burns from my wrist to my elbow.

Then today I had to wake up early, 7:30. I normally am okay with this, but I worked until two last night. So after five hours of sleep I went to get up and stumble into the shower. I turned on the water and it never got hot. Hoping it was just a fluke I just decided to grab a bite to eat and start studying for my exam (the entire reason I was up early). Well I can't wake up in the morning without a hot shower and some caffeine, so my studying quickly became falling back to sleep.

I called the real estate company that owns my building and they told me that they were replacing the water heaters today (like I hadn't figured that out already). All they told me is that they would have it replaced sometime today. Goddamn morons. If they had let me know ahead of time I wouldn't have had to deal with this crap.

So after a cold shower I had to take my exam that I don't think I did well. I just don't really get this stuff. My did I have to choose math as a major. I can't seem to prove anything and I barely remember calculus.

This sucks.

3 comments:

Winter said...

Today has not been a good day all around I see.

Steve said...

Yeah it did suck all around.

lucy said...

Dude, a cold shower and a maths exam?

That's a way evil day.