Friday, November 10, 2006

I have a car

Yes the time of me calling for a ride to work is over. I found an affordable car. Although it took a few weeks I think I can be happy with it now. I've never not had a car for that long. It sucked. Now I need to catch up with everyone I couldn't see for two weeks, like my godson, my friends, my family, and of course the comic guy at the mall. I haven't bought a comic in almost three weeks now, I think I feel ill.

Also I must say how angry I have become with ABC. Are they nuts????? Lost was only on for six weeks and that was supposed to be a season? Now I have to wait for three more months to see another new episode. It figures there would be some amount of torture invovled in watching a new show, but this may be too much. Damn, I hate that they have so hooked me that I know that I will still wait for three months. Stupid interesting plots and realistic people.

No comments: