Monday, November 13, 2006

Okay, I may be a horrible person

Alright there is this girl I met at church about a month ago. My friends have made sure to sit by this girl every week now. Well this Sunday I caved and did something I should probably be ashamed of. I used Jeffrey, my godson, to get her to pay attention to me. I know it was low, but it really worked. Thanks to Jeffrey paving the way we talked for about a half an hour after church. She even knows about my job and didn't walk away laughing like I expected. My friends and I still couldn't get her to join us for lunch, but at least there is more hope now. Besides I could always pull out the baby again, could you say no to this face?

2 comments:

Winter said...

True, the kid is cute (nothing sadder than an ugly baby, so all good there).

Go for it Steve! Ask her out!

colonel eggroll said...

I second that! We're rooting for you!